A smart blogger is one who uses the existing techniques to utmost advantage and keeps looking for new avenues to make better revenues. For persistency in any task, hard work needs to be given the incentive of good income.
The answer to the question as to, how to earn $50 from Google AdSense can surely give you the right approach, to reward your diligent efforts well and make a mark in the world of internet marketing.
Let’s decipher the secret to earn $50 from Google AdSense.
Increasing Adsense Earnings by Using High CPC and Long Tail AdSense Keywords
One of the effective methods to increase your earnings through AdSense is by using high CPC keywords. CPC stands for cost per click, where every search made for your keyword shall reward you handsomely and thus help in increasing your profits over the period.
Using long tail keywords can also help you accomplish your dream to earn $50 from Google AdSense. Long tail keywords are actually specialized words focused about specific areas of your own site, since these words are highly specific they are more remunerative as they are specifically being searched by people.
HITTAIL and SEMRUSH are tools that come handy in identifying long tail keywords by analyzing the traffic your blog attracts.
Advantages of Using SEMRUSH
A one-stop destination for all our discussions till now-SEMRUSH. This amazing tool with interesting features helps you to identify long tail and high CPC keywords.
The process of finding profitable AdSense keywords and in turn earning $50 from Google AdSense is a step-by-step process and I would say quite easy if you get a hang of it. Let’s see how the tool works to your advantage:
1. The first step involves setting up of an SEMRUSH account (the stepping stone), compiling the Google docs spreadsheet or any other application which is being used to manage keywords and a list of all the blogs which have a good standing in your area of expertise (niche).
2. If you already have a SEMRUSH account, just log into it and mention the domain name which you wish to use in your search of long tail high CPC keywords.
3. Now coming to the next page, click on the option of organic keywords > Full list and the sight of an entire list of keywords responsible for traffic generation in the warrior forum will certainly make you happy.
4. After you have the list, for better results sort it, so that you have the highest CPC keywords first and so on. This can be done by clicking on CPC tab
5. Finally, copy these keywords which you feel will do justice to your blog. Repeat this process (for other domains) and ultimately you will be having a well-sorted collection of high CPC AdSense keywords.
So doesn’t it sound simple the use of SEMRUSH to identify long tail keywords , target them and in turn drive more traffic and thus higher earnings fulfilling the objective of earning $50 from Google AdSense.
HAPPY BLOGGING AND HAPPY MONEY MAKING TO YOU!!!!!!